Congratulations! You’ve booked your stay at one of the most spectacular and luxurious resorts in the Caribbean. We can’t wait to meet you and help you go into full-on vacation mode! Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort offers an immense amount of things to do, and not do, but you probably already knew that!
To ensure you get the most out of your stay with us, we’ve designed an example itinerary of how to spend four days at our resort. Of course, you can do everything on the itinerary, a few things, or none at all – completely up to you! But if you love to plan, then this guide might help you determine which activities you want to when! You might also discover activities that you didn’t realize were offered at the resort. Without further ado, check out our 4-day vacation bliss at Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort:
These four example days are full days, not the days of travel and departure.
Your Perfect Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort Itinerary
- Wake up to the soft sunlight streaming in, the sounds of the birds chirping, and the breeze blowing.
- Make your way to Medi Restaurant for a delicious breakfast buffet or, if preferred, a la carte menu. You can sit out on the expansive patio and be treated to gorgeous views of the bright blue ocean.
- Head over to the pavilion for a morning yoga class with Liberty Suares.
- Opt for lunch at Splash Pool Bar & Grill, which leaves you conveniently right by the pool.
- Lounge poolside, with the option to order drinks at any time.
- Go for a stroll along the beach or perhaps take a nap in the room. Lazy afternoons are the best.
- Dinner at the elegant Shore, our fine dining restaurant that features Caribbean favorites.
- This may be when you want to turn in for the night. If not…
- Go for a romantic stroll along our private beach at night. Gaze at the stars!
- Go for a swim at night, the water is always warm.
- Breakfast at Medi
- SUP Yoga with Liberty! Yes, you can take a yoga class on a stand-up paddleboard! It’s quite fun, and you’ll discover the nuances of balance.
RELATED: 7 Undeniable Reasons Why SUP Yoga is an Incredible Mind, Body, and Spirit Experience
- Lunch at Splash Pool Bar & Grill
- Kayak Eco-Safari – explore Curacao’s historic and breathtaking Spanish Water Bay. You’ll see beautiful limestone formations, colorful flora & fauna, and fish!
- Spa time! Check in to our on-site Atabei spa for your relaxing massage, facial, or other treatment.
- Dinner at Jun’s at Shore, where you can enjoy delicious, hand-rolled sushi! Craft cocktails will pair well.
- Get to bed early, tomorrow is a big day!
Morning + Afternoon
- You’ll be gone for most of the day on the epic Klein Curacao excursion! Klein Curacao is a small island off the coast of Curacao. You’ll embark from the resort, take a two-hour boat ride to the island. Upon arrival, you’ll be able to see the hauntingly beautiful abandoned lighthouse, swim with sea turtles, and spread out on the picture-perfect white sandy beaches.
- After your incredibly exciting day adventuring to and from Klein, you’ll be ready to sit back and relax with the delicious food and drinks at Medi. Order a cocktail and cheers to the memories you made today!
- Relax your muscles with a dip in the pool before bed.
- Grab a quick bite of breakfast before heading out on an early-morning hike!
- Time for a hike or mountain bike adventure on any one of Santa Barbara’s numerous trails. The resort sits on 2,000 acres, much of which still remains rugged and natural, offering vistas, flora & fauna, and exciting experiences all around!
- Today you might enjoy having lunch at the finish of the golf course at Boca 19. Offering fresh seafood, steaks, burgers, and handcrafted cocktails, we’re certain you’ll have a great time here.
- After lunch on the course, time to get on the course! Go for a round of golf at the renowned Old Quarry Golf Course.
- Dinner at Shore, be sure to order the chef specialty, especially if it’s your last night!
- After dinner dessert at Bella Italia, a small cafe near the resort’s main entrance. Bella Italia features 50 flavors of creamy gelato!
- Keep the evening going strong with a late-night dip in the sea under the stars and with a cocktail, or two, in tow!
This itinerary barely scratches the surface of everything possible at Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort! You can pack your days even fuller than we have if you so desire, or you can simply lounge poolside or beachside all day, every day. Truly, it’s your vacation so you can and should spend it exactly as you desire! To explore every single activity and excursion available at the resort, visit here. No matter how many days you’re staying, without a doubt, you’re going to have an incredible time! If you have any questions regarding our example itinerary, go ahead and contact us so we can help you plan your perfect getaway at Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort.